Saturday, 20 February 2010

Busy Bubbles...

I have been drinking cups of tea all day like a mad woman! Hip hip hurray for tea!  Sadly my cupboards are a little bare :( Not to worry I'm making a nice yummy homemade pizza with Ciaran tomorrow mmm can't wait! I've had the urge for homemade pizza for ages!

I'm slightly stressed...

I have been trying to unjumble my Melville muddle :( I need to present Catherine Jones with a plan on Tuesday. It's slowly but surely getting there. I have managed to group my ideas together, just need to put them in order and connect them a bit. I'm writing about Nihilism and Madness in Melville's short fiction. I need a snappy title! I also might try and find a cool quote to go before my question... hmmm so many things to do. I'm just taking a step back this evening to research what I feel like researching.

Some nice things I might like to do tomorrow:
  • Find cool braches to decorate my flat with 
  • Go second hand shopping for trinkets
  • Drink plenty tea :)
  • Make and eat nice pizza with Ciaran
  • Melville Madness
  • Dryden - Tempest stuff 
I don't think I'll have time to do all of that but we'll see...creating the right space to work in is crucial which is why I need the branches :) I also want a shiney pen! yay and folders and cool stationary to keep my work nice and neat and organised.

1 comment:

  1. Mmmmmm pizza....
    Joe at some at school this week!!!! - shock!!
    that reminds me of the infamous 'PIZZA EXPRESS FIASCO'!!!!
    just don't mention pizza to mum......ha!

    ReplyDelete