I really like the Big Freeze it's quite exciting and fun wrapping up extra warm. Last night I saw sooo many planes twirling in the sky...8 or 9!! I guess they couldn't land. It made me wonder who the passengers were and what they were thinking wayyy up high above my house. Where were they going and what type of journey were they on? Strange it could be someone I know or might meet? I was snug inside my house wearing my dads oversized cardigan watching Supernatural :)
I sorted out my library fine which turned out to be just a wee one - phew! My essay is all done and doesn't need to be handed in until Monday so I can polish it up at the weekend. I have been shopping online :) lots of fun! I thought I better update my wardrobe for 2010 :)
Ciaran comes back tomorrow yay! He's been in Ireland and Holland over Christmas. I can't wait to see him again! :)
Right I'm off to watch Pretty in Pink with Miss Molly, Ducky and co.
No comments:
Post a Comment