I'm not in the mood for Christmas at all :(
Which makes me feel quite sad because I love Christmas, winter and snow! It's that time of year where everything is all sparkly and nice and the colours in the sky are magical!
oh dear.
I can't do anything fun because of my essay. I feel so left out. Everyone else is going to Christmas dinners, parties and enjoying lots of nice festivities and wearing cool Christmas hats...
But not me I have to stay in my flat and work :( I feel so sad.
I'm trying to stay positive and get on with my work and not time waste. So I can finish everything earlier and have time for fun things. I went back to my mums house and it's nice here. She has the most amazing magical Christmas tree! I'll be able to do fun things on Monday once all the essays are out the way!


No comments:
Post a Comment