Friday
Thankfully I managed to hand in my two essays...phew!! It was terribly stressful and I JUST made it to the office in time with 15 mins to spare! I'm definitely NOT putting myself through that stress again!! I'm going to start my essays really really really early in future! It's very hard time managing two at once! Well thankfully I got them both in on time and then I went to the library and returned all my books and paid a fine (it was only a pound so that was ok)
I then went round to Ciarans for a nice cup of tea BUT he gave me tea with milk that had gone off :( yuck! So he offered me a beer, which I also normally find yucky, but as I had finished my essays I thought it might be nice to celebrate :) I also felt like doing something I don't normally do..so I had a beer and it turned into a beer night and Ciaran said I looked like a man haha we got corona and limes which was fun. Ciaran's friend Rory also came round which was fun. He drew a really cool kickass BIG JEN drawing :) and Ciaran and Rory decided to tip ex the bottom of my boots so one foot said
B
I
G
and the other
J
E
N
it was funny! Then Ciaran and I went back to my flat to hang out there for a bit and left Rory and his flat mate to play on the xbox.
Saturday
Felt totally drained after those essays so I went back to my mums house and just took it easy. I watched tv and ate munchies on the sofa all day :) good times! I watched Strictly Come Dancing and then decided to go to this party with Ciaran. I had loads of fun, there was mulled wine, bonfires and fireworks! There were loads of hippy people there. The garden is amazing...it has trees with shoes hanging from the branches and plant pots with taps in them...people playing guitars and lots of dancing! It was a very arty cool party :) we left at about 3ish and had a cup of tea at ciarans flat and then his friend Ben turned up so we hung out with him for an hour or so and then got a taxi back to my flat because Ciarans flat is all mouldy :(
Sunday
I woke up and decided it would be fun to go on an adventure!! I had a really cool dream about storybook glen and told Ciaran I wanted to go!! He was like yeh we should go some time...so I was like yes lets go today!! Which he thought was totally crazy!! But I made it sound really fun and he was like cool lets do it!!
Unfortunately it was quite late as we slept in and it was a Sunday which means the buses run irregularly so we decided to leave it for another day...
BUT my spirit for adventure was not squashed and I came up with another plan...
Drum Castle :)


No comments:
Post a Comment