Friday, 27 November 2009

Busy Jenny

Well I got my hair chopped off on Monday!!

and

Uni seems to be taking over my life at the moment!!

My dissertation form had to be handed in TODAY and I didn't know until Wednesday so I had to meet up with my advisor yesterday and get my form signed and then hand it in. I'm doing Nihilism in the fiction of Melville. I'm looking forward to it! Bit annoyed because my friend Rob keeps telling me that my other friend Pete who is also doing Melville is annoyed with me :( he thinks I'm going to copy him. Well I don't care what Rob and Pete say. My advisor approved my question and Wayne thought it was a good question so poo to them!! I'm going to do what I want to do.

I also have another two 3000word essays due in 3 weeks. So I have a pile of library books to plough through...oh the joys! Just trying to get into the habit of doing a bit everyday. On top of the essays I have lots of novels to read!! Need to read In Cold Blood this weekend which I'm looking forward to. Just need to try and balance everything. Also going to squeeze in the pantomime :D yay!

well back to work...

x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment