It's been ages since I've written anything!!

Well that's me successfully finnished my 3rd year of uni. To celebrate I got the happy bus down to Donnington Park for the mighty DOWNLOAD festival. Which was amazing and a great way to start the summer holidays!!

Here are a few pictures of me having a rare old time at download...
I saw so many amazing bands, Tesla, Slipknot, Korn, Limp Bizkit, Def Leppard, Whitesnake, Journey, and ZZtop amungst many others (which I can't think of right now) The highlight of the weekend was definately getting to see my all time favourite band FAITH NO MORE!!!!

I turned 23 (getting old hehe) and to celebrate I had a nice meal with my friends and went bowling. It was lots of fun! Ciaran and Laura both made me home made cards which was ace! Ciarans friend Claudia gave me a bunny in a jar!! How freaky, but wayyy cool!
The bunny in a jar was very popular and made a friend instantly!!
Oh yes and I now have PINK hair! It's ace! :D


No comments:
Post a Comment