Yesterday I was invited deep into the forest for a wondeful fairy party! :)

We were celebrating Kayleighs 4th birthday!
She's not actually a fairy, but she's small and definately a friend of the fairies! :D
shhh don't tell anyone, this is a picture of a secret fairy house!

The Birthday girl opening a BIG present with help from Rebeka and Joe.
Lucky Kayleigh got a huge house that you can colour in and play with! I want one!

Baby Cara and Pauline having a giggle

Me enjoying some traditional lemonade in the cool fairy cafe!

Which turned out to also be a delightful little shop, that sold lots of pretty things! I partically liked these boxes.


hahaa loving this post.... even though I was there having a lovely time at the birthday bash it never fails to amaze me how we can experience things differently!! My experience that day was of painfully sore feet with blisters yet having to go a walk!! Your delightful fairy experience was sooo much better than mine!!!!!
ReplyDelete